Hello

From: Adil Allawi <adil@diwan.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:09:21 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
Cc: ishida@w3.org, duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp, jshin1987+w3@gmail.com
Hi - I was prodded by a number of people to join this list after my last talk at the Unicode conference (slides are on my blog http://ironymark.diwan.com/). So here I am, just a quick hello and introduction - just to see if I am really subscribed.

I have been working with Arabic text on computers since 1982 and have implemented bidi support in probably every kind of computer software that you can imagine. I have also worked on Thai, the various Indic scripts, Chinese, Japanese, and German among other languages. I hope I can give some useful feedback to this list.

regards

Adil
Adil Allawi
Technical Director   Diwan Software Ltd