French translation of Dave Raggett, Advanced HTML

From: CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:38:28 -0400
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>, <coralie@w3.org>
CC: <w3c-translators-fr@w3.org>

Hi

 may need to find someone to take care of (host, take care of) my translation of Dave Raggett's "Advanced HTML" in the event that my site (http://reflectiosonlandusetranslationsmorebycew.com) goes down (it should be o.k. for about three or four more months?? at least for one?? not sure).  I am attaching the URL of that translation of Raggett(http://reflectionsonlandusetranslationsmorebycew.com/Creezunhabitatweb/RaggettHTMLavance.html)

 Feel free to check out my text analysis (of a boring news article; I want to compare more to it to see if it is news style to ellipse first one half of a reference to a topic and then the other in a single paragraph; also I want to compare the use of pronoun reference here to that in John Rechy [another Californian?]'s "El Paso del Norte"--a neat essay!

http://reflectionsonlandusetranslationsmorebycew.com/topiccommentgrammartry/textanalysisofnewsarticle.html

(You can share the above URL with anyone interested. I don't know if it
s appropriate to at this date share it with any lists myself.  But if you like, feel free to share it if I do disappear from the list.)

 (I do not know how much longer I'll be able to write to the list; I have what looks like an aneurysm; for various reasons I'm not seeing a doctor.)

Best,

C. E. Whitehead

cewcathar@hotmail.com

Bonjour

Il faut que je trouver quelqu'un qui peut herberger (et peut-etre garder) ma traduction de Dave Raggett

(http://reflectionsonlandusetranslationsmorebycew.com/Creezunhabitatweb/RaggettHTMLavance.html)

(Helas, j'ai un aneurisme--mais l'adresse courant continuera un mois, peut-etre trois.)

Merci d'avance,

C. E. Whitehead

cewcathar@hotmail.com