Re: Authoring HTML: Handling Right-to-left Scripts, additional changes

Matitiahu Allouche wrote:

> This is a comment on the externalized text howto (at
> http://www.w3.org/International/docs/bp-html-bidi/#externalized_text ).
>
> As far as I remember, putting LRE/RLE and PDF around a Javascript
> message gives the required effect in Internet Explorer only if the
> message is displayed on one line.  If the message spans multiple
> lines, only the first line is affected.  At least this is what happens
> for me with MS IE7 under WinXP SP2.  I have not checked what happens
> with other browsers and other platforms.

This looks fine (putting RLE and PDF around a Javascript message which
spans multiple lines)
 with other browsers on MacOSX 10.5.7 : Safari 3.2, Opera 9.5, Firefox
3, Mozilla 1.1.16

Salam, Najib

--
Najib TOUNSI (mailto:tounsi @ w3.org)