Re: Updated tests: HTML and CSS and text direction

From: 신정식 <jshin1987+w3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:20:05 -0700
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: www-international@w3.org
Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot for compiling this large set of tests and test results
with various browsers.

2009/7/29 Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>:

> The tests and results are linked from here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/tests/list-html-css#direction

Just a minor issue that caught my eyes and led me to scratch my head a bit:

http://www.w3.org/International/tests/tests-html-css/tests-character-encoding/generate?test=1&serveas=xml

and other tests for character encoding declarations have the following
annotation:

   The text contains the following sequence of bytes: 0xE1 0xA4 0xA8 0xB8 0xDA.

However, the actual byte sequence in the file is "0xC3 0xBD 0xC3 0xA4
0xC3 0xA8" , which matches the png image included (what the sequence
would look like if it's interpreted as ISO-8859-15).

Once again, thank you,

Jungshik