New article and two updated articles around bidi

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:26:33 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>
Cc: "'Marcos Caceres'" <marcosc@opera.com>
Just announced on the i18n home page http://www.w3.org/International/

Newly published today after incorporating feedback from the public review period.

Using Unicode controls for bidi text
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-bidi-unicode-controls

which answers the question: If I'm unable to use markup to correctly order bidirectional text, what can I do?

Also published today:

Substantial updates to
What you need to know about the bidi algorithm and inline markup
http://www.w3.org/International/articles/inline-bidi-markup

and the tutorial
Creating HTML Pages in Arabic, Hebrew and Other Right-to-left Scripts
http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-xhtml

(These are all preparing the way for a new publication of Best Practices for Authoring HTML: Handling Right-to-left Scripts which I expect to be available next week for final review prior to publication as a WG Note.)

Best,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead