RFC 4790 code point collation identifier

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 01:02:19 +0100
To: collation@ietf.org
Cc: www-international@w3.org
Hi,

  I am interested in having a collation identifier as per RFC 4790 for
the Unicode code point collation as more or less defined in the XQ
Functions and Operators specification. It does not seem that there is
an Internet-Draft or other attempt at specifying it. Did I miss some-
thing? What would a specification say for the validity operation?

Thanks,