Re: "Unicode ready" - was Re: Handling Aboriginal Languages

Please note that the quotes in "Unicode ready" meant to convey "for
lack of a better term".

I could call Unicode "Tlagi ready", but I sincerly believe that would
have confused the issue (because you would have 5,000+ versions of
this term, one for each language).

Hope this clarifies my position (but probably not).

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.

210 Rider Building  (formerly Rider II)