RE: Article for wide review: Using Unicode controls for bidi text

Shalom Mati,

Thanks for your comments!

1] fixed

2] the introductory text says " The following shows the characters as
ordered in memory,".  It's always difficult to know how to show examples of
bidi source text, but since this is showing the relative positions of
characters, I thought the 'as in memory' approach would probably be best…

3] Fixed thanks.  I normally run a spell-checker last thing before
publishing, but I forgot this time.

4] Fixed.

5] Added.

Thanks again !