Re: Microformats Value Class Pattern

From: Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:08:41 +0200
To: www-international@w3.org
> Someone may be interested in reviewing this:
> http://microformats.org/wiki/value-class-pattern

In general I think the “why (is this needed)” is not really answered,
and I wonder about “value-title” (as opposed to “value title”).

Also, similar to other microformats, I wonder how much of this could
actually be determined programmatically. Leaving data to software to
extract would neither “block” class names nor move complexity into
markup, and onto authors.

--
Jens Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/