Re: Microformats Value Class Pattern

From: Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:08:41 +0200
To: www-international@w3.org
> Someone may be interested in reviewing this:
> http://microformats.org/wiki/value-class-pattern

In general I think the “why (is this needed)” is not really answered,
and I wonder about “value-title” (as opposed to “value title”).

Also, similar to other microformats, I wonder how much of this could
actually be determined programmatically. Leaving data to software to
extract would neither “block” class names nor move complexity into
markup, and onto authors.

Jens Meiert