RE: Text Editor

> Your "logical display mode" would mean that e.g. Arabic and Hebrew
> are written left-to-right, which would simply be unreadable. So that
> would be my explanation for why such an editor doesn't exist.

On the other hand, for people who don't actually speak these languages and
just want to insert examples into text, etc. that could be fine.  I must
admit that I'd quite like to be able to do that myself, from time to time.
It would make it much easier to check I have a complicated example right. I
think Najib wanted something similar, too.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)