SVG Tiny bidi tests

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:09:30 -0000
To: <www-international@w3.org>, <www-svg@w3.org>

I have just uploaded 82 tests (marked as draft until someone checks them for me) for handling of direction, unicode-bidi, text-anchor, and text-align in SVG Tiny 1.2, as per the latest editor's copy.

I'd be grateful if some SVG folks would cast an eye over them.  In particular, I hope that these will be of use to the people implementing bidi support in SVG in user agents, although I am not expecting the tests to become part of the SVG Tiny 1.2 test suite at this late stage.

You can find the tests here:

If you comment on the tests, please copy both the lists above, unless you have good reason not to. (I won't see comments on the svg list only.)

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)