RE: Weird bidi behavior?

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:59:48 +0100
To: "'Martin Duerst'" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>, <www-international@w3.org>

Hmm. I couldn't think of anything.  Interesting that it does the same if you
have a space inside the span after the period.  Also, I tried removing the
period, but it made no difference.  I also got the same result on IE, Opera
and Firefox, so it seems likely that it's following some rule in the
algorithm.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead