RE: Updated tests & results: Language declarations

I forgot to add the result for IE8beta.  Have done that (locally) and have worked on the result text a bit more. I have also added some tests with multiple values in meta and I'm working on a test that declares different languages in html lang and meta, to see which has precedence.  I'll upload the new stuff shortly and announce it all when done.

Cheers,

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead