Re: Character-distinguishing fonts

Hi Martin

certain limitations with this approach. It requires a web browser to be
aware of fonts per script. Firefox had severe limitations on setting
default fonts for various scripts.

IE on Windows is limited to scripts supported by mlang.dll. There are also
bugs in mlang.dll that prevent internet explorer identifying Myanmar and
Tibetan script fonts. Only way around that is by editing the relevant
registry settings.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham