Re: [Comment on WS-I18N WD]

Hi Frank,

Yes, I mean user's locale preference may have to be honored, no matter
if preferred language is supported or not. Then the language may be
determined independently from the locale that governs the formatting
patterns and other locale sensitive conventions. This is not an ideal
state, however practically this seems to be one of the common scenarios
so I think it is important for WS-I18N to be able to to deal with this.

Regards,
-Dan