terminal emulator that supports ISO-8859-5?

From: KUROSAKA Teruhiko <kuro@bhlab.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 19:24:26 -0700
To: www-international@w3.org

I am looking for a terminal emulator program, preferably
for the Windows platforms but other platforms are OK,
that can receive text in ISO-8859-5 (the Cyrillic variant of
8859 family).  I tried to use TeraTerm that has Russian supports
and has ISO-8859-5 in drop-down lists here and there, but for some
reasons it does not display Cyrillic characters properly.
Are there any other programs that people can recommend?

KUROSAKA ("Kuro") Teruhiko, San Francisco, California, USA