terminal emulator that supports ISO-8859-5?

From: KUROSAKA Teruhiko <kuro@bhlab.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 19:24:26 -0700
To: www-international@w3.org

I am looking for a terminal emulator program, preferably
for the Windows platforms but other platforms are OK,
that can receive text in ISO-8859-5 (the Cyrillic variant of
8859 family).  I tried to use TeraTerm that has Russian supports
and has ISO-8859-5 in drop-down lists here and there, but for some
reasons it does not display Cyrillic characters properly.
Are there any other programs that people can recommend?

--
KUROSAKA ("Kuro") Teruhiko, San Francisco, California, USA