Re: [Ltru] Language tag education and negotiation

I sent in a mail, and the responses I got back was that 1 is always the
default, and that as far as the spec is concerned, the only reliable
information is the relative magnitude of the values. Neither the client nor
server can depend on anything else in the absence of negotiation. That is,
for all the server can depend on,

"en, fr;q=0.99999, de;q=0.99998"
    is the same as
"en, fr;q=0.00002, de;q=0.00001".