Re: [Ltru] Language tag education and negotiation

Hi Stephane,

Actually, I think it's *not* work for RFC 4646 ter.

The metadata for original versus translation doesn't belong in
a language tag.  Continuing to add optional fields to language
tags is just going to make like for more difficult for all of us.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com