[widgets] Authorative reference to CP437

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:29:36 +1000
To: www-international@w3.org, "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>

I'm wondering if anyone can help the WAF WG with an authoritative
reference for IBM CP437. For the Widget specs, we currently point to:
"cp437_DOSLatinUS to Unicode table."

Is that suitable for the purposes of standardization? or maybe someone
knows of something better?

The other reference that has been recommended is:

I am reluctant to point to the Microsoft website as they have a
tendency to continuously change their URIs.

Kind regards,
Marcos Caceres