RE: CSS vs. markup for bidi support

Hi fantasai,

Thanks for coming back on that point, which got overlooked during the last
rewrite.

I have changed the text at
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-bidi-css-markup.en.php#xhtml to
clearly reflect the expectation that the HTML semantics are used for XHTML
1.0 served as application/xhtml+xml.

I have not mentioned the namespace question, though my inclination is to
agree with Bert on that (thanks Bert).

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead