RE: CSS vs. markup for bidi support

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:46:35 +0100
To: "'fantasai'" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "'WWW International'" <www-international@w3.org>

Hi fantasai,

Thanks for coming back on that point, which got overlooked during the last

I have changed the text at
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-bidi-css-markup.en.php#xhtml to
clearly reflect the expectation that the HTML semantics are used for XHTML
1.0 served as application/xhtml+xml.

I have not mentioned the namespace question, though my inclination is to
agree with Bert on that (thanks Bert).

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)