RE: Resources for testing internationalisation, Chinese / English design, and simple introductions

You may also find it useful to look at the links in the lower part of the
right column of Planet i18n http://www.w3.org/International/planet/ that
point to recently stored bookmarks on del.icio.us.  There's some good stuff
in there.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead