Update on translation of working draft, best practices in Internationalization

From: CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:42:22 -0400
To: www-international@w3.org

Hi, about a week ago I translated through section 7 of R. Ishida's working
"Internationalization Best Practices: Specifying Language in XHTML & HTML

  (all but best practice 14, 15, 16);
the new sections are:

Section 6:
Section 7:

(In other words I have not done much on it--just the above plus smooth out
some of the French; it has been progressing kind of slowly.)

Just a quick update; do not think anyone much needs this in French for now,
but I decided to post this in case.

(I have this on a CD together with some other files, including a backup of
another translation into French, and am wondering if anyone would like to
keep a backup copy for me?? I do not know too many people here who speak
both French and know something about technology, so I have not given the
backup to anyone, but since diskettes and such are unsure. . . if interested
let me know.  I'm thinking maybe someone will take over the translation of
Dr. Ishida's draft if it becomes a finished document and if I get a job
doing something else.)

C. E. Whitehead