IRI presentation resources

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:55:29 +0100
To: www-international@w3.org

Hello,

I am going to make a presentation concerning IRIs in Jena, and the Jena
IRI library, at the Jena User Conference:

http://hpl.hp.com/conferences/juc2007/agenda.html

For this, ideally I would like about 15 or 20 mins worth of stuff on
IRIs and IDNAs etc in general, that I can copy (with attribution).

Are there some appropriate presentations and/or material on the Web?
(or that could be e-mailed me)

thanks

Jeremy

--