RE: For review: An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:45:31 +0900
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>, <Michael.Monaghan@Sun.COM>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>

At 02:39 07/03/28, Richard Ishida wrote:

>Yes, I've just been waiting for time to do something about those tests.  I
>just created a new test page and results page for it.  I kept them separate
>since they are not quite the same type of test.
>
>http://www.w3.org/International/tests/test-idn-display-2

Hello Richard,

Just had a look at these. Two comments:

- Stylistic: The use of questions under "Objective:" is
  grammatically questionable.
- Spec-wise: You correctly say that numbers at the start/end
  of RTL labels are illegal in test 3. This is good. However,
  you should also state that combinations of RTL and LTR
  characters are illegal in test 2.

Regards,     Martin.