Seeking test data with bogus byte sequences from Henri Sivonen on 2007-06-19 (public-html@w3.org from June 2007)

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:09:19 +0900
Cc: www-international@w3.org
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>

Richard, Felix,

do you have this handy?
Could you reply on this thread on the public-html mailing-list?

Many thanks,

[[[
I could use test documents that are otherwise small conforming HTML5
documents in encoding where a character may take more than one byte
(with the encoding declared using the BOM or <meta charset='...'>)
except that they contain a byte sequence that is bogus for the
declared encoding: non-shortest-form UTF-8, unpaired surrogates in
UTF-16, broken Shift_JIS with the kind of brokenness you could get in
Shift_JIS (I don't know what exactly I should be testing with non-UTF
encodings). If someone already has this kind of test data, please let
me know. Thanks.
]]]-- Seeking test data with bogus byte sequences from Henri Sivonen
on 2007-06-19 (public-html@w3.org from June 2007)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jun/0402.html
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:07:22 GMT

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/