Re: For review: An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses

From: Erik van der Poel <erikv@google.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 09:13:51 -0700
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: "Mark Davis" <mark.davis@icu-project.org>, Michael.Monaghan@sun.com, "WWW International" <www-international@w3.org>, "Najib Tounsi" <ntounsi@emi.ac.ma>

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply. I'm referring specifically to the %xx%xx test
_results_ where Opera 9 passes but some unnamed other browsers don't.
Which browsers were tested, and where are those results? I can't seem
to find them.

At one point, Najib mentioned test-idn-display-3 (I think). Was that
one simply not pushed to the Web site?

Erik