Re: New web app: Searching for language subtags

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:07:35 +0200
To: www-international@w3.org
Cc: ltru@lists.ietf.org

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

>> One can try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCP_47

> Very bad article, which does not even point to
> the real Wikipedia article:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IETF_language_code

[[User:Zundark]] redirected the former to the latter.
I've added some categories, fixed a nit about the
supranational UN codes, and tried to add a link to
ltru.generic-nic.net/ (that failed because I've no
account anymore, and the "captchas" don't work with
my browser - one of several severe reasons why I've
killed all my wikimedia accounts).

Frank