Re: FW: ban the use and implementation of UTF-7

Speaking as one of the authors, I think it is clear that UTF-7 should only
be supported where really necessary; only in environments that are not 8-bit
clean. It was originally designed for email, but in this day and age, 8-bit
clean email transport is really not much of an issue.

Mark