RE: bidi-override scope in CSS2 and CSS 2.1

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:49:37 -0000
To: <www-international@w3.org>, <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: "'Steven Pemberton'" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>

Taking into account the previous mails on this topic, I produced a brief
summary-so-far of my thoughts wrt CSS specifically at

I would like to take the discussion further, and to this end will send out
separate notes on what I see as the main outstanding issues.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)