RE: New article for Review: Language Tags (Updated to cover RFC 3066bis)

Thanks for the comments received so far.  I have updated the document, but also moved it (already) to replace the old RFC 3066 article, since the new RFCs are now official and linkable.  So the new location is

http://www.w3.org/International/articles/language-tags/

although redirects on the server will get you there even if you use the old URI.  The document is still in review for the time being, pending GEO WG discussion.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)