RE: New article for Review: Language Tags (Updated to cover RFC 3066bis)

Hmm. Thanks for this useful comment, however...  I think I'll leave it as is
for the time being, since I think it sounds accessible to the layman and
that terminology change is not in effect yet, so it is consistent with what
they'll current encounter most of the time.  When things start to change,
then I'll update the text.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead