i18n support in AS-400/iSeries ....

From: souravm <SOURAVM@infosys.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:07:37 +0530
To: <www-international@w3.org>, <i18n-prog@yahoogroups.com>

Hi All,

I'll like to know the i18n support available in AS-400.

I'm specifically interested in -

1. Unicode versions support in different versions of AS400
2. How to do externalization of locale specific business logic in AS-400
(as we do using Interface concept in Java/.Net world).
3. How to handle the UI.

Can anyone please point me to any book/web-site which can provide
comprehensive information on these points ?

Regards,
Sourav