Re: New article for REVIEW: Re-using strings in scripted content

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:38:45 -0500
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: www-international@w3.org

Richard Ishida scripsit:

> Title: Re-using strings in scripted content
> http://www.w3.org/International/articles/text-reuse/

This seems excellent, other than the oddball claim that "none" is an
adjective: it definitely does not fit either attributive or
predicate adjective slots, and does fit noun/pronoun slots.

--
John Cowan   cowan@ccil.org   http://www.ap.org
    "Mr. Lane, if you ever wish anything that I can do, all you will have