Re: Hindi Alphabetic Bulleting in CSS3 (Indian Languages)

Hello Jose,

At 17:15 06/05/17, Jose wrote:

 >Dear All
 >In Tamil consonants & vowels are used for Bulleting since tamil have only
a few consonants.But in malayalam only consonants are used. You can refer
malayalam bulleting list from the site
http://www.malayalamresourcecentre.org/w3c/malayalambulletinglist.htm and
tamil from the site
http://www.malayalamresourcecentre.org/w3c/tamilbulletinglist.htm..

This is great information! However, can you please make sure
you send these files labeled as UTF-8 (because they are encoded
in UTF-8, which is nice). Currently, the server says they are
iso-8859-1, which is of course wrong.

Also, I had problems looking at the Tamil page both in Opera 9.5
(shows only one or two random characters) and in Firefox
(shows source). In IE, this showed up reasonably well.
I haven't found the reason for why the Malayalam page displays
but the Tamil page doesn't. But if you find anyhthing,
please fix it.

Thanks,    Martin.

<goutam.k.saha@kolkatacdac.in>