Unicode-html attributes

This mail is forwarded on behalf of Amir Massoud Saffar.

Felix

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Amir Massoud Saffar" <amirsaffarr@yahoo.com>
To: "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [Moderator Action] Unicode-html attributes
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 04:26:24 +0900

Hi,
I'll subscribe soon, but I'd like you to send that e-mail to them before I
do that please.
+ I'd like to add some more information to my previous e-mail.

I visited some international sites from BBC/Microsoft/Voice of
America...etc
BBC has used the Lang tag: (The Lang tag is also to be used for
accessibility and
helps search engines to list/find bilingual sites). Microsoft is also
using it on
some of its bilingual sites(such as Microsoft/region/Turkey
::http://www.microsoft.com/turkiye/
::http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/
But not on all it's international sections! (which doesn't make sense. if
it is to be used
for one language why not for all foreign languages!)
I just thought maybe this info could help more.

thanks
Amir

Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:
Hello Amir,

You have sent this mail to www-international@w3.org . Since you are not
subscribed to that list, the mail did not reach the list. Do you want me
to subscribe you, so that you can send the mail again, or should I just
forward the mail?

Best regards,

Felix Sasaki