Globalization Gotchas

From: Mark Davis <mark.davis@icu-project.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:38:00 -0700
To: www-international@w3.org

I'm preparing a presentation for the next Unicode conference in March,
and have been thinking about doing one on the pitfalls that people
stumble into when using Unicode in globalizing software.

I have the following initial draft list, and would like to collect
others. If you have any suggestions for additions or improvements, I
would appreciate them. Please put "gotchas" in the subject field.

http://macchiato.com/slides/gotchas.html

Mark