Poll about Unicode usage about to end

From: Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:24:39 -0700
To: www-international@w3.org

The informal poll about Unicode usage is about to end. If you are
working on a reply, send one in.
(The original message was posted to this list on Oct. 5th at around 1:33
pm Pacific Time).

I have received 93 responses so far and will post a tabulation shortly
after the poll closes at 5pm PST today. (This is a bit earlier than
the 60 hours that I had indicated, but the rate of responses has dropped
off, and 5:pm is the closing time on other lists).

A./

PS: even after the poll closes I will review any responses, esp. if they
contain comments.