New article published: Changing (X)HTML page encoding to UTF-8

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:53:20 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>

After incorporating comments from the review phase, the GEO Working Group has published the FAQ-based article:

	Changing (X)HTML page encoding to UTF-8
	http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-changing-encoding
	By Richard Ishida, W3C

Aimed at newcomers to internationalization who want to change the encoding of their (X)HTML pages, this article provides an answer to the question: How do I change the encoding of my (X)HTML pages to UTF-8?

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/