RE: New versions of UniView and Conversion utilities

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:18:08 +0100
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>, "'WWW International'" <www-international@w3.org>

Well, partly because I started this before I joined W3C and have only worked on it in my meager personal time (like this past month while the family was in Japan), but mainly because (a) I suspect there'd be issues involved in making this an official W3C thing, not least loss of creative control, and (b) I'm not sure it's good enough.  Though I find it extremely useful, I've always just treated it as a small hobby.

(I was even wondering whether I ought to announce it on www-international, though I decided in the end that it was probably ok to do so.)

RI