New versions of UniView and Conversion utilities

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:19:36 +0100
To: "'WWW International'" <www-international@w3.org>

FYI. I have uploaded version 4.1.0a of UniView. It now supports Unicode 4.1 and there are other significant changes.

Changes: http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/?p=36

User guide: http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/uniview/help

The Unicode Code Converter utility has also been updated
http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/uniview/conversion.  It now does decimal code points and a rough percent escape conversion.

(These are my own tools, not related to the W3C Internationalization Activity.)

Note that I have temporarily removed the French version, while I update and reorganise that.

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization:

Publication blog: