RE: New article for REVIEW: Upgrading from language-specific legacy encoding to Unicode encoding

Where the text is long enough, a separate documnet linked to from the main
document is in order.

For Hebrew, the situation is a little simpler: In the general case it is not
possible to convert visual to logical automatically.

Jony