RE: New article for REVIEW: Upgrading from language-specific legacy encoding to Unicode encoding

that surely is a can of worm to be opened...
I will suggest you put those encoding specific issue into seperate
document. There are no reason for people using Hindi legacy encoding
need to know about how deal with visual Hebrew, nor should Thai legacy
encoding users need to know how to deal with legacy font encoding in
Hindi. Korean legacy encoding users should not need to worry about how
to change different glyph code in TIS 620 to shift up/down the tone mark
neither. etc....