Re: Fwd: Re: ZWNJ and ZWJ being ignorable

The IRI spec doesn't say anything about ZWJ/ZWNJ, and so
it can be said to be "at least not wrong". IRIs, except
for transcoding issues from legacy encodings and those
parts that are case-insensitive, are always compared
codepoint by codepoint. I guess Unicode should fix their
text about ZWJ/ZWNJ, but there is nothing in the IRI
spec (as far as I see) that needs fixing for this issue.

Regards,    Martin.