Re: New article for REVIEW: Changing page encoding to UTF-8

since your document title is "FAQ: Changing page encoding to UTF-8
(Draft for review)" instead of "FAQ: Changing html page encoding to
UTF-8 (Draft for review)", I recommend you also consider the slightly
different case in the WS environement, e.g. the case for WSDL, XML
Schema, UDDI and SOAP in WS-I Basic Profile 1. Please take a look at
my study note in http://people.netscape.com/ftang/paper/WS-I-i18n.htm
for details. If you think the issue with SOAP/XML Schema/UDDI and WSDL
may be too complicate to be mention in your document, then I suggest you
change your document title to "FAQ: Changing (x)html page encoding to
UTF-8" by adding "(x)html" to it.