Re: New article published: Using <select> to Link to Localized Content

This is a key point.

I would recommend a globe icon situated next to the menu. I'm finding
that more and more companies are using the icon and all that I've
spoken with have reported increases in usability.

A map icon would also work, though it doesn't work quite as well at a
small size.

John Yunker