Re: IDN problem.... :(

From: Frank Yung-Fong Tang <ytang0648@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:26:27 -0500
To: "Douglas Davidson" <ddavidso@apple.com>

I think the issue could be generalized as issue of
"Using non-ASCII Unicode as Entity Identifier" for anything. In here the
  Entity could mean a personal entity or an organization entity.

We don't have this issue today in Unix login, Email address or some IM
ID because those system in general allow non ASCII Unicode ID. But once
some system start to accept Unicode for that, we face the exact same
issue there. And I do thing it is an issue in the area of "Using Unicode".