Re: New article for REVIEW: An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses

From: Mark Davis <mark.davis@jtcsv.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:17:35 -0800
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>, <www-international@w3.org>, "Martin Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>

No, I just mean the logical order of the sentence itself. It is a bit like
saying:

   John graduated from college in May, and just got his first job, but was
in elementary school for 6 years.

It just doesn't make sense to me to have the "but..." clause there. If you
really, really had to say it, you'd say:

   John was in elementary school for 6 years. He graduated from college in
May, and just got his first job.

But it doesn't seem particularly relevant that he was in elementary school;
the important facts are that he graduated from college in May, and just got
his first job.

‚ÄéMark