RE: Globalization

From: <Rich.Landess@edwardjones.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:56:29 -0600
To: ishida@w3.org, mark.davis@jtcsv.com, Misha.Wolf@reuters.com, www-international@w3.org

Misha,

Even that may be difficult at best. One of my tasks has been to define
what these terms mean within the context of the business model we have.
After all, business leadership must decide to what extent they wish to
commit time, money and effort to the goal of globalization. This leads
to "custom" definitions that while they work within the business do not
always fit within an industry definition.

Richard Landess

"... there is nothing more difficult to take in hand,
 more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success,
 than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things."
 -- Niccolo Machiavelli