New Working Draft: Specifying the language of content 1.0

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:18:17 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>
Cc: "i18n IG" <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>, <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>

We have just published a new Working Draft of
Authoring Techniques for XHTML & HTML Internationalization: Specifying the language of content 1.0

We hope to move this to Working Group Note status soon, so we ask you all to read this and send any comments as a kind of 'last call'.

The status section indicates where to send any comments.

Thanks in advance,

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization: