RE: New test for review: Bidi misc

From: Jony Rosenne <rosennej@qsm.co.il>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:15:27 +0200
To: "'GEO'" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>, <www-international@w3.org>

The natural Hebrew and Arabic presentation is completely right to left, with
no trace of left to right except in embedded foreign words or phrases. If
there are no left to right words or phrases in the page, which is quite
common, everything is right to left.

Unfortunately, browsers and many other UIs are not yet fully developed in
this respect.

Jony